15 Jun Life in Transition
My life is in transition, moving from here to there, from there to here without a solid date on the final destination. I left my job, my house and my prior life behind 2 weeks ago, spent one week in New Jersey with Janet, My mother in law and will spend the next 2 months in Buenos Aires, Argentina with my lovely family. I will return to the US in August and figure it ours from there.
So the question is, how do I spend these next few months? There are options, there are always options. I can choose to see it as a frozen in time period and do nothing or I can figure out a way to sharpen my skills and build new ones. As always the choice is mine. Of course, the second takes a lot more work than doing nothing. You know, I have to figure out first what I want to do, second; where, when and how much $. Thirds, get my ass from the chair, stop writing about it and actually do it!
I believe I have decided to make something of the time, but as you can tell, I’m in the just writing about it and bitching on how much work I have ahead of me to manifest it.
So…to commit to doing something I decided to make my to-do list public. I am hoping that it will make me more accountable and avoid procrastination. Do you want to talk about procrastination???? I am the princess (not the queen, there are more proficient people at it, but believe me, I’m not bad at all)
I would define it as the feeling of “ I would love to get this done, but there is no rush, now I’m busy doing…let’s leave it for tomorrow” and unless there is a deadline attached, days go by and nothing happens…time is wasted…and when I realize next 5 years have passed and I am still “well maybe tomorrow is the day”
Ok! Back to now and my life in transition “To-Do list”. As my second day in BA, I need to do the following
- Sim Card for my phone.
- Get a gym or bare the risk of not moving, which brings all kinds of pain, discomfort, and unhappiness
- Get a new wallet. Mine is starting to break, Shame on me! I should probably be taken better care of it.
- Make some videos for IG on meaningful topics that resonate with me (mmm..def potential for procrastination)
- Contact ALL of my friends to let them know I’m here and I would love to see them
- Get my daughter into workshops and [email protected] that will make her 3-year-old self, happy, healthy…tired…
- Get my hair done. It is a mess, I better go, I haven’t been since I was down here in December
- Start looking for potential products and vendors for a new venture
- Teach my sister to clean chakras
- Cleanse my parent’s workspace and add a layer of protection
- Finish the Wiccan book I’m currently reading and maybe *wink wink* play around with some spells.
As you can tell, not everything on the list is “profound”, “deep” or targeted to make a “meaningful” life journey if you like. It also takes up my need to slow down, relax, enjoy my family & friends, take care of myself. It is an opportunity to express self-love and love towards others. Whatever that means to me.
What would you do, if you have this once in a lifetime opportunity to STOP and RE-DESIGN what you are doing?
Love you all,
#transition #love #Change #ToDoList #opportunities #Spiritual #material