27 Apr April’s Pink Moon-Sip and Release
The Pink Moon
Named for the bright pink flowers (phlox) blooming in early spring, it is April’s full moon and it will be the most potent and magical of the year. It is referred to by other multiple names such as Sprouting Grass Moon, Egg Moon and Fish Moon due to representing the start of green sprouting grass, bird egg-laying season and abundance of fish; respectively.
Ways to harness this energy
- Chord-cutting: is a wonderful way to release things/emotions that no longer serve us.
- Mantras; are excellent for “rewiring” ourselves as well. Finding a fresh, new mantra that speaks to us is a great option for “on-the-go” moments when we’re trying to fit in everything without missing out on this transformative energy. A mantra can be said and repeated out loud or mentally while doing house chores, driving, waiting at a doctor’s office, etc. or as simple as printing it out and having it on your dashboard, laptop, treadmill, wallet etc. as a quick and accessible visual cue.
- Baths or foot soaks are always good for cleansing, relaxing & grounding. Especially if you incorporate lavender or pink flowers that help make it the essence of this Pink Moon.
- Crystals are a great source for balancing; plus, it will be an excellent time to cleanse your crystals/stones.
- Very popular, of course, is meditating.
Add a little “something” to make this weekend special
In the morning or throughout the day, while drinking your coffee or tea, bless your drink by charging it with positive affirmations before and during your consumption. The magic of this is that it involves all important elements: earth, water, fire, and air. Earth is represented in the leaves, grounds, roots, seeds, and flowers used. Water is used to infuse the tea while heat represents fire. Lastly, air is represented in the steam and smells of the drink.